In this episode…
Jeff, Leandra, and Kyle are joined by Jamey Stegmaier of Stonemaier Games who discusses his experience developing two successful board games. Jamey explains his innovative methods of creating a solid Kickstarter Campaign and reveals how he dealt with the unexpected variables that arose after the successful funding of his first board game project, “Viticulture.” Hear about the creation and exciting game features of Jamey’s second game, “Euphoria,” currently on Kickstarter now!
We welcome you to our third show and discuss what’s been going on in our life related to games
Feature: Jamey Stegmaier Interview
- Who is Jamey Stegmaier and what got him into the board game business?
- What were his Kickstarter experiences like and what’s great about his current “Euphoria,” Kickstarter campaign?
- What did Jamey learn from his first successful Kickstarter?
- What sets his new game Euphoria apart from other games?
- Lee and Jamey talked about their mutual love for The Office and the season finale.
- If you have a little extra money, it is highly beneficial to get some rough sketches, especially done in black and white, drawn out while you play-test your game.
- Having as much art done, prior to the launch of your Kickstarter is ideal. This helps spruce up your Kickstarter project.
- DeviantArt.com is a great site to find freelance artists.
- Thank you for the submissions! We are eager to get moving with a product and are still accepting possible games!
- Check the site for new blogs and podcast episodes. We are posting new content weekly.
- Jeff will not be at Origins. However, Leandra and Kyle will and would love for you to say hi to them!