In this episode…
Jeff and Lee change things up a bit. Instead of interviewing someone directly from the industry, we interview Rich Mulholland, a very successful business dude and board game enthusiast. Richard is an ex-roadie for bands like Def Leppard and Bon Jovi, international public speaker, and owner of Missing Link.
Richard offers incredible insight as both a business person and hobbyist.
Feature: Richard Mulholland
Richard shares valuable insight on topics like:
- His professional background and why his opinion matters.
- What areas of the board game industry are doing well and what areas need improvement.
- Why it’s important for the board game industry to look for inspiration outside of itself.
- His magical experience being a lighting roadie for a Whitney Houston concert.
- Game designers should be millionaires.
Aether Magic is on Kickstarter now! Check it out here: HappyMittenGames.com/kickstarter.