Hello everyone! Welcome to our recap of Protospiel Ann Arbor. Lee and I spent all day Saturday at the event testing Aether Magic, playing other people’s games, and hanging out with friends.
We recorded several great interviews with people like:
- Corey Young (designer of Gravwell and more)
- Matt Worden (designer of Aether Magic, Abbottsville, and more)
- JT Smith (The Game Crafter)
- Jeff King (All Us Geeks)
- Jason Glover (Grey Gnome Games)
- Josh Bricker (The Flux Capacity)
and Lee and I discuss and reflect on our takeaways, specifically the feedback we received on the Aether Magic playtests.
Hope you enjoy!