In this episode…
We change it up and Jeff hosts the podcast solo, recapping many of the interesting meetings and inside information he experienced while he was at GenCon.
Welcome to the Gen Con 2013 recap with your host Jeff!
Jeff spoke with many amazing people in the board game game industry. However, about half of his interviews were never recorded or got deleted in-between GenCon and home. With that in mind, the podcast is a mixture of interviews recorded live at GenCon and Jeff retelling about the meetings he had. People mentioned and interviewed in the podcast include:
- Matt Riddle, game designer
- Colby Dauch, Plaid Hat Games
- JT Smith and Tavis Parker, The Game Crafter
- Jamey Stegmaier and Alan Stone, Stonemaier Games
- Randy Hoyt, Foxtrot
- TC Petty III, game designer
- Chris Kirkman, Dice Hate Me
- Ben Rosset, game designer
- Bryan Fischer, Nevermore Games
- Patrick Nickell, Crash Games
- Michael Coe, Gamelyn Games
- Marc Specter and Brian Lenz, GrandCon
- Grant Rodiek, game designer
- Jeff King and Jordan Stienoff, All Us Geeks podcast
- And more!
No helpful tips were included in the podcast but check out Jeff’s blog on the highlights and takeaways of what gained from Gen Con 2013.
If you sign up for our mailing list you will automatically be entered into a contest for some free board game promos and goodies. Time is running out so sign up now!
Fleet: Arctic Bounty
Belle of the Ball: A Fancy Schmancy Card Game
Plaid Hat Games
Dice Hate Me Games
All Us Geeks
The Game Crafter